A Way to Become Healthy

Squat Exercise

Squat Exercise :

How to do it :
  • Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.Keeps your shoulder and chest straight.
  • Lower your body until your thighs and legs have 80 degree angel or just above thighs are parallel to the floor.
  • Slowly return to the starting position.
  • Repeat this for 2-3 sets of 10-16 repetitions.
  • Take 30-60 second rest after one set for maximum result.
Benefits of Squat

The squat exercise is one of the best overall exercises ever created after push ups. I believe you should not leave it out of your exercise regime.

It's the best exercise for your lower body is because the 2 main areas it targets (your core and legs) and the 2 most important parts of your body. Your legs keep you standing upright and your core helps balance your entire body. Without either of them, you can't walk! They're both the powerhouses of your body and extremely important, so train them well.


The last reason I think the squat exercise is an amazing overall muscle builder is because it transfers so well. Think about how many times you squat down to pick something up, or even just use your legs and core in general. Wouldn't it be great if these 2 areas were much stronger?

I can tell you from personal experience that being stronger than I was a few years ago (I wasn't born with the best genes for strength) has benefited me in a huge way. I used to get embarrassed when my friends could do things I couldn't, but now people are amazed at how strong I am for the size of me.
The benefits of squat in brief :
  • Squats work all major muscle groups
  • Squats burn a lot of calories
  • Squats tone up your butt and thighs
  • Full squats can increase flexibility in the lower body
  • Lower back and mid-section become stronger
  • Heart and lung power increased
  • Muscle is gained
Please Share

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2018 healthism.blogspot.com - All rights reserved