Healthy and Lifestyle Tips
- Do Yoga daily to improve you health and mantle toughness.Meditation is very helpful in improve confidence.
- Eat lot of fruit in summer to stay fit and also save your body from dehydration.Specially water melon,mask melon and buttermilk.
- Drink lemon water at least one time in day in summer to lose weight and many more benefits.
- Just Walk when you talking to someone to the mobile. It will help you to stay fit.
- Wash Hand to stay away germs away -
- When you visited to a sick person.
- Before to eat something.
- When you handle the wastage.
- When you used the toilets.
- When you wash the clothes and vessels.
- Eat sprouted pulse to improve health and for improve hair.
- Use stair whenever you get the chance.
- Drink lot of water in a day specially in summer to save your body from dehydration and also help to lose weight.
- Take proper sleep to wake up fresh and stay active whole day.
- And last but most important do 15 minute exercise daily to improve your health very easily.
- Floss Your Teeth
Recent studies make a direct connection between longevity and teeth flossing. Nobody knows exactly why. Perhaps it's because people who floss tend to be more health conscious than people who don't?
- Quit Smoking
The jury is definitely in on this verdict. Ever since 1960 when the Surgeon General announced that smoking was harmful to your health, Americans have been reducing their use of tobacco products that kill. Just recently, we've seen a surge in smoking in adolescents and teens. Could it be the Hollywood influence? It seems the stars in every movie of late smoke cigarettes. Beware. Warn your children of the false romance or 'tough guy' stance of Hollywood smokers. Also, the trend to quit smoking has been slow to follow in France.
- Reduce Stress
Easier said than done, stress busters come in many forms. Some techniques recommended by experts are to think positive thoughts. Spend 30 minutes a day doing something you like. (i.e., Soak in a hot tub; walk on the beach or in a park; read a good book; visit a friend; play with your dog; listen to soothing music; watch a funny movie. Get a massage, a facial or a haircut. Meditate. Count to ten before losing your temper or getting aggravated. Avoid difficult people when possible.
- Move More
Make it a daily challenge to find ways to move your body. Climb stairs if given a choice between that and escalators or elevators.Walk your dog; chase your kids; toss balls with friends, mow the lawn. Anything that moves your limbs is not only a fitness tool, it's a stress buster. Think 'move' in small increments of time. It doesn't have to be an hour in the gym or a 45-minute aerobic dance class or tai chi or kickboxing. But that's great when you're up to it. Meanwhile, move more.