Obesity is the main cause of various diseases like high blood pressure, arthritis, diabetes, and asthma. Obese people not only loss self-confidence but also face various physical problems, mental conflict and also loss their self-esteem.
Causes of Obesity
- Genetics plays an important role in weight gain or obesity.
- Not doing physical workout, lack of balanced diet or eating junk foods, hormonal changes and its related difficulties, sitting most of the time on computer i.e. lack of movements are some other causes of obesity.
- Fatty foods you are consuming, deposition of excess fat in your body, no play and living an unhealthy life, eating foods rich in calorie are some other causes of obesity.
Symptoms of Obesity
- Excessive sweating with bad smell
- Feeling fatigue without doing any work
- Excessive hunger and thirst
- Feeling of weakness and depression
- Breathlessness on slight physical work
Dos and don't for Obesity
- Regularly do some breathing exercises and some yogic asana for maintaining yourself in good shape and healthy mind. Yoga is suitable for any age group.
- Go for morning walk everyday especially in summer as brisk walking is very effective in obesity control.
- Try to get some time out from your busy schedule for your gym, at least for three to four days a week. Do some sit ups and push ups as it makes your body flexible and tones the abdomen muscles, buttocks, thighs, and other body parts.
- Eat natural and fresh green vegetables like lauki, palak, methi, cabbage, beet in your diet and avoid eating potatoes.
- Eat green salad containing tomatoes and mint leaves as they are good for burning excessive fat.
- Drink good amount of water everyday as water is extremely effective in proper functioning of body and also lead to obesity control.
- Cabbage juice or vegetable cabbage in any form should be included in your diet as it is extremely beneficial in controlling obesity.
- Try to eat proper meals rich in salad and green vegetables and low in fat at regular intervals as compare to heavy meals.
- Never miss your breakfast as skipping your regular diet is unhealthy habit and leads to obesity.
Home Remedies for Obesity - Obesity TreatmentHere are some of the given home remedies that not only control obesity but is quiet healthy for maintaining healthy body and mind. Try the below given home remedies and diet plans for maintaining good weight and sexy figures for all their women who have hidden dream to maintain themselves in good shape .
- Use Ginger in your regular cooking and as it is very effective in burning fats, and keeping your cholesterol level in control.
- Apple cider vinegar is very effective in weight control and keeping various other problems like arthritis, joint pains away.
- Mixture of small amount of natural honey and fresh ginger paste when taken with natural guggul (half tablespoon) is very effective in controlling obesity. This is one of the useful home remedies for obesity.
- Eat papaya (in the summer season) or vegetable soup as your dinner for two to three months if you want a quick weight loss. This is effective in controlling obesity.
- Aloe Vera herb is very effective in controlling obesity.
- Black pepper powder when mixed in vegetable soup and vegetables not only enhances the flavor of your diet but is also helpful in controlling obesity or helpful in excessive fat burning. This is one of the best home remedies for obesity.
- Take green tea or ginger tea as ginger is very good in burning excessive fat in your body.
- Luke warm water containing (half tablespoon) fresh honey and (half tablespoon) fresh basal (tulsi) paste is an effective home remedy for obesity control. This is one of the important home remedies for obesity
- Take fresh Luke warm water containing half teaspoon fresh lemon juice and half teaspoon fresh honey in an empty stomach every morning.