Hair loss is a metabolic disorder where hair starts thinning, falling, or disappearing. The papilla which is an up growth at the base of the follicle, actually produces hair when a special group of cells turn amino acids into keratin, a type of protein of which hair is made. The rate of production of these protein 'building blocks' determines hair growth. Hair loss is more common to men than to women.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Lack of vitamins (specially vitamin B6 and folic acid) in diet
- Inadequate nutrition and improper diet
- Stress, worry, anxiety, and sudden shock
- Heredity factors
- Prolonged Illness (like typhoid, syphilis, chronic cold, influenza, and anaemia)
- Unclean condition of the scalp
- Poor blood circulation
Home Remedies for Hair Fall Problem
- Don't comb your hair after taking head bath, wait till your hair gets dry. So that you will not loose any hair.
- Apply coconut oil and wait for 1 hour and take head bath. which will helps to prevent hair loss.
- For washing hair use Shikakai or amla.
- Massaging the scalp regularly with Luke warm oil promotes hair growth
- Drinking a mixture of spinach juice and lettuce helps in hair growth.
- Apply Coconut milk to your hair and wash after some time helps to prevent hair loss.
- Apply egg yolk and massage slowly to hair and wait for an hour and wash it.
- Apply Hibiscus plant leaves paste to hair and wait for half an hour and wash it.
- Hibiscus flower powder mix with rose water and make it as a paste and apply it to roots of the hair and wait for 30 minutes and wash it.
- Mix egg yolk with henna and apply to hair and wash it when it becomes dry.
- Eat as much as green leafy vegetables to stop hair loss.
- Dry-up the Holy Basil leaves and neem leaves, and make it as a powder and add some water to it and make it as a paste. Apply this paste to hair and wait for 1 hour and wash it.