No need to doubt, potato is very popular. Various foods made from this plant. Many people like to eat potato because it tastes delicious. But not many people know what its usefulness to the health and beauty.Potato has simple form and tends to be less attractive. But not so with efficacy. From potato, a lot of positive things we can get. We can use potato to get rid of pimples, boils remove the heads, smooth the skin, smoothing the palm of the hand, and others.To get rid of pimples, prepare a potato tuber. Clean, peel and thinly slice about 3 millimeters per piece. Wash your face and paste the potato slices on the acne. Let the slices dry and remain attached until the color changed to gray. Do this every night before bed.
Benefits of Potato
- Potatoes are rich source of vitamin C, vitamin B6, copper, manganese, and dietary fiber.
- Potato is the most efficient food for energy production.
- The energy produced through potato gets stored as glycogen in muscle and liver; it functions as a readily available energy during prolonged, strenuous exercise. That’s why; it is an important part of players’ diet.
- Potatoes are low in sodium, nearly fat free and easy to digest. They make active part of any diet.
- Potatoes are beneficial in curing stomach ulcers and inflamed conditions of the colon.
- Potatoes help to improve resistance to heart attack and stroke. The potassium content, available in potatoes, helps in maintaining fluid and electrolyte balance in the body cells.
- Potatoes also help in normal functioning of heart and keeping a check on blood pressure.
- One medium baked potato without salt contains 3.8 grams of fiber.
Protein - 4.33 grams
Calories - 161
- Potassium - 926 mg
- Phosphorus - 121 mg
- Magnesium - 48 mg
- Calcium - 26 mg
- Iron - 1.87 mg
- Sodium - 17 mg
- Zinc - 0.62 mg
- Copper - 0.204 mg
- Manganese - 0.379 mg
- Selenium - 0.7 mcg
- Also contains small amounts of other minerals.
- Vitamin C - 16.6 mg
- Niacin - 2.439 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - 0.111 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 0.083 mg
- Pantothenic Acid - 0.65 mg
- Vitamin B6 - 0.538 mg
- Folate - 48 mcg
- Vitamin A - 17 IU
- Vitamin K - 3.5 mcg
- Vitamin E - 0.07 mg
- Contains some other vitamins in small amounts.