Health Benefits of Pineapple
- This fruit acts like a digestive as well as a natural anti-inflammatory fruit. It contains a group of sulfur that help in digestion.
- Fresh pineapple is storehouse of many health promoting compounds, minerals and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
- Pineapples are also used to cure throat infections and bronchitis.
- This fruit is very efficient in treating anemia and arteriosclerosis.
- Also, it is an excellent cerebral toner.
- Pineapple aids in building up healthy bones.
- As pineapple is rich in vitamin C, they are good for oral health. It also reduces periodontal disease and gingivitis.
Proteins - 0.89 grams
Calories - 82
Nutrition In Pineapple
- Potassium - 180 mg
- Phosphorus - 13 mg
- Magnesium - 20 mg
- Calcium -21 mg
- Sodium - 2 mg
- Iron - 0.48 mg
- Selenium 0.2 mcg
- Manganese - 1.53 mg
- Copper - 0.181 mg
- Zinc - 0.2 mg
- Also contains small amounts of other minerals.
- Vitamin A - 96 IU
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - 0.13 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 0.053 mg
- Niacin - 0.825 mg
- Folate - 30 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid - 0.351 mg
- Vitamin B6 - 0.185 mg
- Vitamin C - 78.9 mg
- Vitamin E - 0.03 mg
- Vitamin K - 1.2 mcg
- Contains some other vitamins in small amounts.