Peach properties: Peaches have cellulose, minerals (P, K, Mg, Fe), pectic substances, proteic substances, acid, sugar and water.
Health Benefits of Peaches
- Helps improve the health of the skin and adds color to the complexion.
- Helpful in the removal of worms from the intestinal tract.
- May help prevent cancer in organs and glands with epithelial tissue due to its high Vitamin A content.
- Peaches are good for treating infectious diseases and are good for lowering the cholesterol level in the blood, preventing cardiovascular diseases, anemia and renal diseases.
- Peaches also treat rheumatic pains and abdominal colic, and peach tea can cure convulsive cough.
- Peach is good for those who are recovering from illnesses and for those who are in a state of depression. Rich in carbohydrates and sugar, peach is said to be a good energy-building fruit.
- Vitamin B1, B2 and A help to maintain the balance of the nervous system, maintain the magnesium levels in the body, help in the synthesis of hemoglobin and strengthen the immune system.
Proteins - 1.36 grams
Calories - 58
Nutrition In Peach
- Potassium - 285 mg
- Phosphorus - 30 mg
- Magnesium - 14 mg
- Calcium - 9 mg
- Iron - 0.38 mg
- Selenium 0.1 mcg
- Manganese - 0.091 mg
- Copper - 0.102 mg
- Zinc - 0.26 mg
- Also contains small amounts of other minerals.
- Vitamin A - 489 IU
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - 0.036 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 0.047 mg
- Niacin - 1.209 mg
- Folate - 6 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid - 0.229 mg
- Vitamin B6 - 0.037 mg
- Vitamin C - 9.9 mg
- Vitamin E - 1.09 mg
- Vitamin K - 3.9 mcg
- Contains some other vitamins in small amounts.