Before and After a Hangover Happens
- Take 2-3 table spoon of honey it will neutralize the alcohol effect.
- Drink plenty of water to dilute alcohol in your blood.
- Eat fresh salted cucumbers, you will feel better.
- A cup of coffee can help to get rid and increase alertness.
- Before taking alcohol consume one glass of milk to slow down its absorption.
- Take 2 cups of water and 5-8 slices of fresh ginger. Boil it for 10-15 minutes, strain and add juice of half lemon and half cup honey. Drink this mixture to alleviate the hangover.
- Take a walk in the morning and get some fresh air.
- Banana milkshake helps to calm your stomach.
- Eat something while and after drinking, it helps to reduce the rate at which alcohol enters to blood.