The human body is consists 2/3 of water, and it is the main component of human body. We are always told to drink a lot of water to keep us hydrated and to keep our internal organs function well. Every cell in your body needs water from head to toe. That is why it is so important to drink enough fluid. For e.g. brain consists of 90% of water, if you do not supply enough water to your body, your brain cannot function well, and you will get headache or migraine.
- Lose weight: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger, it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less. Plus, water has zero calories.
- Natural Remedy for Headache: Helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although there are many other reasons that contribute to headache, dehydration is the common one.
- Look Younger with Healthier Skin: You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity.
- Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature. You’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises and water helps to fuel your muscles.
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion. Fiber and water go hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.
- Less Cramps and Sprains: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll less likely get cramps and sprains.
- Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy: Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stones, heart attack, arthritis, etc. Water added with lemon is used for ailments like respiratory disease, intestinal problems, rheumatism and arthritis etc. In other words, one of the benefits of drinking water can improve our immune system.
- Controls the Hunger: Most people mistaken hungry is the indication to eat more, whereas in actual fact, you may be dehydrated. So before you have your meal, grab a glass of water.
You should drink at least 8 glass or 2 litter of water in a day to stay .Most Easy way to drink the proper amount of water in day whenever you go to drink water drinks two glass of water at a time by this way you can easily maintain your water level.
Now you can check that you are drinking right amount of water or note
- whenever you goes for urine check its color if it is light colored or colorless then you are drinking right amount of water.
- otherwise you should raise your level of drinking water.