Some Simlpe Tips for Healthy Nails
- Increase the consumption of food that items rich in vitamin A such as apricots, broccoli, carrot and cheese and calcium such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and almonds if your nails are too brittle and dry.
- To prevent unnecessary chipping of nails, wear hand gloves while doing any kind of housework, be it doing the dishes or scrubbing the bathroom.
- Drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices. It will help keep your body, and in turn your nails, well hydrated.
- Never ever use an acetone-based or formaldehyde-based nail-polish remover. Rather, stick to a remover that has acetate in it.
- Deficiency of vitamin B 12 can lead to dryness, rounded and curved ends and darkening of nails. So, make sure to include enough of the vitamin in your diet.